== Account based banned ==
– Identified by constant fleeing pokemon.
– May also get “NotInRange” status on pokestops.
– No one knows what causes them or length.
– Most people get them on higher level accounts.
– Started happening earlier today.
– GetMapObjects request still works.
== Temp IP based ban ==
– Causes 0 forts to be displayed in GetMapObjects request.
– – The only other times this happens is when you request GetMapObjects more than twice in 7-8 seconds or requesting a location without forts.
– Happens when you bot multiple accounts at once.
– Waiting it out is the only way to get rid of it without changing IPs.
== Perm IP based ban ==
– Impossible to access the API.
– Occurs mainly on commercial ISPs than residential.
– Changing IP is the only way to get around it.
== Softban ==
– Identified by 0 exp on searching a pokestop & constant fleeing pokemon.
– Occurs when traveling large distances too fast.
– Possible to bypass by completing actions.
– All public bots attempt to bypass.