Plarium servers.Having difficulty accessing the games on plarium.com?
Without going into detail on how the system works (you can learn about it herehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System), there are two things you can do to fix the issue. You could either wait until various DNS providers update their information as to the current IP address of Plarium.com.Alternatively, you can configure your network settings to use Google Public DNS; it will help you access plarium.com immediately.
Note: Before you change your DNS settings to use Google Public DNS, be sure to write down the current server addresses or settings on a piece of paper. It is very important that you keep these numbers for backup purposes, in case you need to revert to them at any time.
We also recommend that you print this page, in the event that you encounter a problem and need to refer to these instructions.
Here is what you need to do to change your DNS settings:
1. Start menu
2. Type “CMD” and press “enter”
3. Type “control.exe /name Microsoft.NetworkAndSharingCenter”
4. Click Change adapter settings on the left.
5. Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
to change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection > Properties.
to change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection > Properties.
6. Select the Networking tab, then select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
7. If not already selected, select Use the following DNS server addresses option.
Enter the new DNS addresses, click OK, and close all other windows.
8. Click OK
9. Restart your browser. You should now be able to access the game.