How to hide .EXE into a .jpg
.EXE into a .jpg ,is possible?Yes it is !
1. Must have a .zip or .rar compressor.
2. Willingness to learn.
1. Save the picture of choice to your desktop.
2. Make a new .rar or .zip folder on your desktop.
3. Add the files you want to hide into the .zip or .rar
4. Click start menu, r
5. In Command Prompt type cd “desktop” with the quotation marks.
6. Now type in copy /b picturename.jpg + foldername.rar outputfilename.jpg
( If you use .zip then: copy /b picturename.jpg + foldername.zip outputfilename.jpg)
7. Now there should be the outputed file name with a .jpg extension on the desktop.
( Do not close Command Prompt just yet )
8. Double click it to open the picture and check it out.
9. When your done looking, and want to view the hidden files
Type: ren outputfilename.jpg outputfilename.rar or zip
Now you’re done!
How To Use It Later:-
With this technique of hiding files in a jpg you can send this to anyone and they just
have to rename the file extension to .zip or .rar.